Monday, October 24, 2011

Join my team!!!





When I lost my teaching job at the end of the 2009-2010 school year, needless to say I was devastated.  I have probably sent out 300 resumes in the last year, but in the meantime I needed to do something to keep sane and make a little cash.  (Thank GOD for Unemployment Insurance!)  So, I started to google direct sales opportunities. I wanted to find something different.... I know a lot of people selling purses, jewelry, kitchen items, etc.  I wanted to find something nobody else around here was selling, and preferably something that would keep me somewhat in the arena of education.  That's how I found Barefoot Books.  I fell in love immediately!  No start-up costs (you spend as much or as little as you want on merchandise, catalogs, etc.).  No monthly minimums to stay active.  Awesome products.  It seemed to good to be true.  


Barefoot has been the best thing for me this past year, and it is still not a very saturated market.  I have had 3 wonderful women join my team in the last few months, ranging from Ohio to California.  I want my team to grow so that more work-at-home book lovers can have as much fun as I have!  If you want more info, click the link below or reply with a comment and I will answer any questions you have. 


Want to know more?  Click here to read the Ambassador FAQ's


Have fun, Make a little extra cash... Click here to join my team!





No comments:

Post a Comment